BRING, EMAIL OR FAX TO ACTORSTAXPREP:
ALL INCOME STATEMENTS FROM THE TAX YEAR
This may include (but is not limited to) these documents:
- 1099-Misc (non-employee compensation, rents and royalties)
- 1099-Int (interest paid to you)
- 1099-Div (dividends you received)
- 1099-B (proceeds of sale of stocks, bonds, securities)
- 1099-G (unemployment, state tax refunds or gov payments.)
- 1099-R (income from retirement accounts)
- Social Security income
- Alimony received
Bring any of THE ABOVE, AND ANYTHING IN WRITING WHICH SAYS SOMEONE PAID YOU MONEY DURING THE TAX YEAR!
HOW DO I GET ALL THIS TO ACTORSTAXPREP?
Just scan all your documents into a computer, then create a PDF file and send it to us an attachment to an email. (We can email your completed returns back to you the same way.)
(818) 748-1565 (please call and alert us to the fax)
We recommend Priority Mail or an Overnight Service.
Call anytime, (818) 557-3355 or
(800) 316-3755 (if you're outside L.A.)